I Love Interesting Facts

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) made headlines a few years ago when it undertook the successful Mars mission at a cost that was lower than the Hollywood movie 'Gravity'.
It's set for another record in January 2017 when it plans to launch 82 satellites in one go. These satellites are - 60 from US, 20 from EU and 2 from UK..
The current record is 37 satellites launched in one go held by Russians which they achieved in 2014. US has done 29 in one go in 2013.
4
|
cool203036-40, M
Yoga anti-gravity levitation? 馃槈
GeniUs51-55, M
Wow a space agency and whilst receiving 拢150,000,000 in development aid from the UK(alone), how do they do it?
Those aids were peanuts and a thing of the past... Pretty much like UK's past glory. Obviously you forget the history of plundering and looting of India and your countries I'll gotten wealth.
GeniUs51-55, M
@BigAsset: No that is this years aid, previously it has been as much as 拢900 millon and while ever the UK is funding countries who do not need it, it will not be glorious. No I have not forgotten the UK's history but I do not see what that has to do with this topic. If the money was supposed to be recompense for past transgressions then, maybe it is justified. It is not. Finally if you thing this aid is peanuts perhaps it should go to a country who could make good use of it, without dismissing it.

I Love Interesting Facts

The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) made... | I Love Interesting Facts | Similar Worlds