I Dont Know What to Do

I have a guy friend and we have been hanging out a lot because we like the same things and everything. But I just see him as a friend and still love my ex and am hoping to get back with him because we still talk and are friends. My Friend does not like my ex and has been helping me with this hard break up but he knows I still want my ex. Our co workers and people at my new job are asking if we are dating because they think that my friend has a thing for me and even my mom told.me she thinks he does. I do not see him like that and have even now made the point to saying how I still want my ex, I don't want any new relationships so on and so on. Idk if he is understanding that. My ex doesn't like my friend either because he thinks there is something going on. And no matter what I say he still thinks there is something. I know feel awkward around my friendd because I don't think he has any feelings for me but other people say,he does and I don't want to make it awkward. How should I handle this situation?
2
|
MasterofHisDomain · 26-30, M
You realize what you’re doing right?
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@387592,MasterofHisDomain] I don't want to be like that.. So what should I do?
MasterofHisDomain · 26-30, M
[@342481,KeKeNae] Two things one if I were you I’d stop all contact with the ex. He’s using you as support and he won’t miss you if you keep messaging him. Second you need to ask the friend directly if he’s into you.
Fernie · F
[@387592,MasterofHisDomain] yep!
Fernie · F
Communication
hlpflwthat · M
Ain't no future longin for the past. Giddy up.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
You are confused about the meaning of "friend." Neither of them see it that way, but both are going along with the idea in order to win you.
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@358142,greenmountaingal] i just want to date one...and that's my ex. The guy who doesn't want me anymore
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
[@342481,KeKeNae] If he didn't have any interest in you, he'd leave you alone and not comment on other guys you know. He is playing some kind of game. Maybe just get very busy with a new project or hobby and talk to him very little....? See how he takes it if you distance yourself. Don't confide any intimate details when you do occasionally see him in public or talk briefly with him. Treat him exactly as he has stated he wants to be treated, as someone of no romantic interest to you.
KeKeNae · 22-25, F
[@358142,greenmountaingal] ill try not when he messages or.calls ik right there for.him v.v and he moved away... So i don't see him at.all
Zeusdelight · 56-60, M
Break with the ex. If you are meant to be together you’ll get together again, but at the moment it is not the right fit. Once you break with the ex, let there be clear air for a while and then see what happens next. Good luck.
Masterisback · 41-45, M
Get over your ex, move forward with your life.

I Dont Know What to Do
Categories: Health

I have a guy friend and we have been hanging out a... | I Dont Know What to Do | Similar Worlds