I Say Sorry A Lot

Even when I didn't do anything wrong. I'm always trying to be the bigger person, no matter what. That's just who I am.
mumbling · 22-25, F
There's a difference between being the bigger person, and standing up for yourself...
butterfly1013 · 22-25, F
Still saying you're sorry even when you're not at fault, still counts as being the bigger person it doesn't at all mean that I'm not standing up for myself. Sometimes you have to be bigger than that.
mumbling · 22-25, F
@butterfly1013: I feel like that is just being polite, you might think otherwise 👍
butterfly1013 · 22-25, F
Yeah, I mean it's pretty big to apologize for something that wasn't your fault.. it all depends on how you look at it really, but this is my own personal opinion so we can agree to disagree.
Malchya · M
I, too, say sorry frequently, but for a different reason. I am an analytical individual and have a tendency to inadvertently offend, so I say it to clear the decks and avoid hard feelings.

I Say Sorry A Lot
It Is Me

Even when I didn't do anything wrong. I'... | I Say Sorry A Lot | Similar Worlds