I'm a Good Listener

For chatting online that would be a good reader, I guess :)
3
|
Depending on the context, I'm always willing to listen, take in info, and provide feedback/support.
0
|
Good listeners tend to be ignored, when it's time for us to share our feelings.
6
|
I feel people take good listeners for granted. Like all the time. 😒
2
|
Honestly, I’d happily sit alone with someone and listen to their issues. I’m making no promises that my advice will be useful though! 😄
7
|
With an open ear and an open heart, you're sure in life, to have a good start 😊💖
2
|
I like people who talk a lot, I like to listen to others.
1
|
I'm a very observant person so I always pay attention to the little things. When a friend is venting to me, I'm all ears.
6
|
I love to listen to what people have to say. Or if someone needs to lose their thoughts, because they have been through a bad time. After listening, i try to understand the situation and/or their feelings. Eventually share some positivity and make th...
2
|
I don't always talk, even answer what I'm asked, but I enjoy a good conversation, at tne best time.
3
|
My Father always says you have two ears but on,y one mouth, and as I've read others say here, listen twice as well as you speak!
7
|
I do my best! My home language is Hebrew, and I speak English too, i have some Arabic, I also am getting a little Italian now, I have a little Greek, a little Serb, and a little French, and I'm hoping to gain more from my travels. I listen to w...
2
|
When I'm with someone, one on one. All I do is listen. Because they usually end up pouring out whatever is on their chest. So I listen, get the details. And help them to analyze what it is they're dealing with.
3
|
I was on a cruise a couple of weeks ago. I got up around 3 am one night so I went to get some coffee and as I was making my coffee a lady approached me and we started chatting. We made our way to a booth where she continued to tell me about her life,...
20
|
An elderly neighbour told me about when she met her husband, the story of when he was called up during the war and the story of when naughty teens ran through her garden. Most of the objects in her house are older than me. She is a lovely old lady wi...
3
|
Sometimes, I listen to other people's problems more than I listem to my own.
3
|
Guys i am feeling alone at home will any chat with me
1
|
A healthy relationship is built on excellent listening skills. Frequently interrupting and shouting down your hubby is a recipe for disaster. Hubby and I usually have a nice relaxing chat at the end of the day. That helps to blow off our steam. Some ...
5
|
I know you don't know me but I'll listen to you :). I haven't been on SW for a while but just message me if you want to have someone listen to you :)
8
|
I always try to help! When someone talks to me about something that's really bothering them, I try to listen and remember. It's because I feel honored that someone trusts me, or is trying to trust me, enough to share something significant w...
2
|

I'm a Good Listener

I'm a Good Listener | Similar Worlds