I Believe In Love Not Labels

Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims and Non Muslims 😊
8
|
Sen Pairing ~ Double Delight Another finest crafted masterpiece with both - devotion and affection at their peak by Asit Sen, the disciple of Bimal Roy. Every aspect falls in its respective place in Mamta. Evergreen!
10
|
"When you start to know someone, all their physical characteristics start to disappear. You begin to dwell in their energy, recognize the scent of their skin. You see only the essence of the person, not the shell. That’s why you can’t fall in lo...
See More Β»
5
|
Being here on SW has proved to me I am indeed lovable much more than what the world labels me 😊
7
|
That moment when you feel too ugly and your love hugs you from behind and whispers softly to your ear, 'get a plastic surgery, you ugly b*tch' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
2
|
Love cannot be defined so easily Feelings can be fleeting but even so in their time they can also be Unforgettable and redefine us as people. Love is about more than labels 😍
10
|
I have pneumonia. And at a fatal stage. I have been taking shut niqool, ain't help. Drink all c, vitamin. . Now, before I go lay on the hospital, I want to try my tonic. It is, lemon juice, honey and COGNAC. However, it says, " He n+n ...
See More Β»
0
|
Love is not manageable, it is simply something that happens. it has to be rooted in freedom and it has to know the art of trust .
2
|
I would love to be in a relationship that will last
4
|
Temptation Power Almost Succeeds One day, during the period that Nigamananda, a spiritual leader was practicing austerities, he passed by a temple owned by an elderly woman. The woman requested the sadhu to stay in the temple for some time, and he...
See More Β»
17
|

I Believe In Love Not Labels

I Believe In Love Not Labels | Similar Worlds