I Remember Jumping On The Bed As A Child

Still remember the day of 5th grade. Anual function in my school. I went on the stage to read out a poem. That many people in the hall made me so nervous that I forgot my lines half way. One of the most embarrassing day of my school life.
twistermind · 46-50, F
Oh, poor! How old were you?
LostGuy · 22-25, M
10 or 9 I guess...
twistermind · 46-50, F
@dragonkid: oh. If you were younger, perhaps it wasn't so embarrassing but at 9 it must be a nightmare.
The good part is that often these kind of experiences are recalled with a smile when time passes.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
And now you live in a van down by the river!
Pigeon12345 · 18-21, M
yes the childhood days were so good. the best moments of my life were when i was 5-10 yr old. those days were just epic. i still remember the motorcycle rides which i got with my dad and uncle. even my grandpa used to give me a ride on his bicycle. the days flew so fast. now i am 15 and really miss those days.

Still remember the day of 5th grade. Anual functio... | I Remember Jumping On The Bed As A Child | Similar Worlds