I Like Chatting Online And Getting To Know People

This is the main reason I log onto SW quite a bit.Getting to know to people is how friends get made,and asking personal q's is best to do that..least for me. Am I weird/unusual regarding this?
I'm glad to have quite a few chats going(Usually),but wondering why that doesn't lead to more story comments/feedback(esp in particular topics).So Females,if you're to chat/answer q's,be appreciated if u respond to my stories)esp if they relate to u,which I try to do).I communicate things best I can in what I write,and hope I'm not judged when making a typo. It happens. I have a disability,so my communication might be different,but that shouldn't mean I get ignored or blocked. If u think I'm having miscommunication,please ask me to clarify,before taking any further steps.
Lastly,why do ppl chat once(It seems to go fine/well),then not respond, next time(s) I try to start a conversation--I send msg 4 a reason after all. If you r thinking of deleting acct,please give a heads up to avoid confusion/frustration. Thx.
Hope things on here will go(a little) better now???
0
|

This is the main reason I log onto SW quite a bit.... | I Like Chatting Online And Getting To Know People | Similar Worlds