I Love Thunderstorms

It has finally started to rain here. We really needed the rain; it's too dry here. I could watch the sky turn darker and darker for hours as the clouds roll in. I love a good storm. Something quite amazingly beautiful about them. ❣🌩
10
|
I love being out in the rain and feeling the raw power of the wind.
2
|
I love just staring outside the window whenever there's a storm outside its relaxing to me:3
21
|
Me too..I live in the dessert.not many storms..wish I lived in the country..n had a big pourch...to watch the storm
8
|
Last week's thunderstorm caused the most damage I've seen since I've lived at my current home. Luckily, only a couple of trees lost some limbs and it was the first time that I caught limbs breaking on video. I couldn't stop watc...
3
|
I love listening to thunderstorms!
6
|
My family loves to sit outside on the porch and listen to the thunderstorm. I know some of my friends actually find the sound soothing but for me I cannot fall asleep to it. It is however calming for me when I am on here or on Pinterest 🙂
2
|
Cracking thunder That moments silence after Bashing on the door About to be knocked down ....my dogs hate thunder, it's bitter sweet.
4
|
Rain hit the rooftops I can see it through my window It looks like thousands of teardrops Sliding through the glass I know this storm will pass And the sun will shine again Bringing with it rainbows And a lightness to my chest And the beautiful bl...
3
|
I don't know why,but for some strange reason I really love thunderstorms followed by heavy rains when I'm in my home,in the comfort of my room.I can't put words on to how much I love watching the rain drizzling down,the loud sound of t...
3
|
when i was a kid thunderstorms used to scare me outta my wits...i really like them now,i find them very relaxing
2
|
Thunder is the best language of nature, unfortunately not everybody can understand it.
11
|
The spectacle of a thunderstorm does something to us I think, strikes some primitive response to seek out shelter and heightens our awareness of nature and how powerful it is.
19
|
Oh my gosh we just had one the other night. I turned off my TV and let up my blinds. Listening to the thunder and watching the lightning was such a beautiful thing. It put me in a state of relaxation.
23
|
I used to hate them.. Now I love them ❤️
8
|
Everyday last weekend there was a storm that would come through here. I like them the most when they come through at night. I enjoy looking at the lighting and the thunder helps me sleep. The thunder can backfire sometimes though. If I'm sound...
1
|
Normally I do, but tonight's storm is seriously messing with my plans for watching perseids😠 I am very grumpy
4
|
I once did it with my boyfriend on top of the Sears tower during a thunderstorm n it was soooo exhillerating😂
7
|
I can hear the thunder...
5
|
The sky is getting black and the thunder is rumbling in the distance. I love to watch the lightning
6
|

I Love Thunderstorms
Categories: Travel

I Love Thunderstorms (Page 2) | Similar Worlds