I Wish Life Came With a "Delete" Button

It would be nice to be able to erase some of the past like it never happened. Too many things have the ability to come back and mess with the present and the future.
0
|
walkingwarrior
If that's the case.Then there were be another You or another Me.Another warrior or fighter,another inspiration or another failure .Failures doesn't define us,the ability to come back up after a fall is the true story..Be that storyteller,u choose to write yr own ending馃弳馃挭馃挭
walkingwarrior
Hey Matt,don't think ..Focus on the present ..Everyday I battle anxiety ,it was so bad ESP on weekends but being able to get pass the crowds and even board a plane,packed a zip lock bag filled with pills but barely touching it is a blessing I pray and thank God.I hate to think that I have to battle anxiety but I think it's better being that then blind or handicap 馃樋馃挭
walkingwarrior
than
mattywheels31-35, M
I mostly do try to focus on the present. It's just some random moments when things come up that make me remember the past that things get tough. Sometimes the feeling goes away quickly and other times it takes a little while.

I Wish Life Came With a "Delete" Button
Sometimes, I just want to delete myself from this life!
Categories: Health, Regrets

It would be nice to be able to erase some of the p... | I Wish Life Came With a "Delete" Button | Similar Worlds