I Wish

I wish to receive a text message from you. Just to know how you are doing.i really miss you.🌷
5
|
I wish I had the strength, coordination, confidence, and ability to pole dance. It looks like so much fun. I kind of regret not signing up for the class... but who am I kidding, I could never practice something like that in front of a bunch of peop...
4
|
I wish Similar Worlds had a busy button I could click to show I am busy.
1
|
Could I hold your hand, While I look tenderly into your eyes? I wish I knew if you feel this same very way too? I'm sure you know in so many unspoken words how much your so adored. your sparkling pool's of ...
3
|
I sometimes wonder, rather I should say I really wish we can spend some time together. I'm sure we have plenty to talk about. We can get cozy on the couch across from a fireplace, as we gaze into each other's eyes...
10
|
I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body. ― Dele Olanubi
2
|
The words;"I love you",had an expensive price so that people can stop misusing it and hurt others!
4
|
I wish I had more arms to play the piano. I love composing, but it needs another verse. Or if I were two people, i could add another instrument.
1
|
I wish sometimes I was that bit better looking and slimmer as I don't really have any looks i know it's not about looks but wish I was just that bit More think maybe would feel that bit more confident but unfortuneatly that is how it goes...
0
|
I wish I can go back to school .. Every year around this time, everyone is getting ready to be back to school, I wish I could do the same. I used to be a good student throughout high school, I had good grades in college as well. Suddenly, I failed a ...
4
|
I wish so many things for you, but mostly I wish for you..
4
|
I wish I could be there right now, listening to the silence.
13
|
She's greedy and wants it all: Love, romance, passion, lust....
9
|
One day, I'll walk out and see confetti and balloons fall from the sky. I'll make it out of this pain and celebrate life. I will find peace and see how God pulled me out of the mess I'm in right now. I know God will turn tables around ...
10
|
...to live in a world where the main news headlines everyday weren't full of conflicts, wars and other negative issues. I wish we lived on a planet where everyone was treated equally and treated with respect, a world where racism, sexism and oth...
12
|
8
|
........people had more ideas suppose to questions
1
|
... that I never need to wish anything again
7
|
I wish I could hold you when you're feeling lost and lonely I wish I could whisper my deepest emotions in your ear when you're feeling life's pressures I wish I could touch you and calm your anxious spirit. I wish I could look in ...
1
|
I was a little bit taller I wish i was a baller
0
|

I Wish
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Wish | Similar Worlds