I Have Low Self Esteem

I hate how I look, I hate who I am and I hate what I do. I can't believe it when anyone compliments me because I know it's not true. And it all gets worse when I see pictures of those beautiful other girls on instagram or similar places, I think they're all so much more beautiful than me. And it doesn't help that my family all put me down because I could've done better in school, I should have done this or that or whatever. I have no chance of ever believing in myself.

And no I'm not fishing for compliments I dont want sympathy or pity I just wanted to get this off my chest.
6
|
This message was deleted.
gotta love yourself or no one else will
dilvin · F
[@523125,ViewsOfaBetterTomorrow] it seems impossible
[@615670,dilvin] its all in your mind
JesseInTX · 46-50, M
This isn’t pity or sympathy, just my opinion- you’re very beautiful. Hopefully you can embrace that 🙂
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
Hormonesz and BeinG WomanZ
commence · 26-30, M
How others look, what others do..that shouldnt be the criteria for the judgement of your self esteem. You're just you and your beauty and strength and anything good or bad are within you. Identify those good things and make yourself more beautiful and strong. Stoping seeing yourself through others lens is the first step of doing that.
BearDownChicago · 36-40, M
I am sorry you feel that way. I am the same. It's the root of my depression and social anxiety. I have no self confidence or self esteem. But I try and wake up every morning with a smile on my face hoo Ng I can make someone else smile. It's how I get through it
76starships · 41-45, M
This is exactly the place to get feelings like that off your chest. Out of your head and out into the universe. You'd be surprised who looks at you in real life and thinks you are beautiful.
OnTheDL ·
Time to build yourself up.
Don't become your worst enemy.
diablo · 41-45, MVIP
So much great advice and comments from my fellow members around the globe. :) You are truly a beautiful person inside and out.
Bushmanoz · 51-55, M
Family can be cruel, it doesn't mean it's true, hopefully you can post more and find some friends on here who can show you who you really are.

I Have Low Self Esteem
Categories: Depression, Health

I hate how I look, I hate who I am and I hate what... | I Have Low Self Esteem | Similar Worlds