I Know That I Am Blessed

Another day, another chance to right the wrongs of yesterday. O God, Your Mercy I am hopeful for, so do not leave me to myself for the blink of an eye, and put all my affairs in order, there is no god but You. God is the best of planners. I trust ...
1
|
For the past 13 years 24/7 I was a dedicated caregiver. I was his nurse, his maid, his cook, the barber, the secretary, the gopher, the mechanic and the list goes on. I never had paid vacations, respite care, I was always sleep deprived and didn...
8
|
Dear God don’t let my good fortune and big mouth be my downfall that ends up hurting me the most in the end. Lord if you choose to bless me bless me bigger than you have ever blessed me before that which is still secret and a bigger blessing in the e...
1
|
Long gone are the days of waking up with traces of tears streamed down her face. She looked to the future as she saw just how truly blessed she was.
17
|
I know I am, so I'm happy. Sometimes blessings aren't apparent. It takes time to realize it after deep contemplation.
2
|

I Know That I Am Blessed
Other people wish they had your problems.

I Know That I Am Blessed | Similar Worlds