Archived Questions
BlueMetalChick
No, not exactly. But I have known people who have faked a serious illness in order to get something from someone.
BlueMetalChick
Because he was a homeless illegal immigrant in Hong Kong and he could only get welfare by pretending he had multiple sclerosis and couldn't work.
This is complicated
BlueMetalChick
Yeah, it was stupid. In the end he decided to just leave Hong Kong.
Atmosfaerie
No
MidniteWriter42
Never knew anyone to fake an illness, but I did know someone who used an actual illness as a reason to abuse and manipulate people. She got away with whatever she wanted because people felt sorry for her for being sick.
hmmhmmhmm
Yeah
Enlightener
Perhaps.
Thevy29
A woman who faked cancer as well. Kept trying to be placed in the "Make a wish foundation." which is for kids with cancer. Kind of pathetic, really.
Ugh, I want to punch whoever fake some thing like that. Put some sense into them.
HimeTime
Yes. A 'friend' pretended that she was diagnosed with depression and paranoia
luckylassie
a person that would do that has to be pretty low. im sure they would have a story to tell about how they got there.

Archived Questions