I Adore People Who Are Not Afraid to Share Their True Feelings

I'm not either. If I'm upset or if I get emotional I will cry. I will show people how I feel and I refuse to apologize. My dad taught us to NEVER apologize for showing our feelings. Some people seem to not like it but I don't care. My ...
3
|
it's gud to share feelings but that shouldn't hurt the other person......if someone asks not to go further....one should not cross their limits....not everyone here on SW is into shit and vulgar things.......
6
|
Those kind of feelings..I didn't know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or rven looked at me the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of the throat and my mouth ,my lips couldn't stop me ,I ...
6
|
Taking break from SW for few days.....take care....
10
|
So why we hide our feelings ! Its the fear ,its the fear from other people reactions.Its the trust we dont trust our feelings to come out as we wish maybe sometimes we overreacting things ,we believe what we want to believe then we miss the point and...
4
|
I've met a fair amount of people on SW and EP who are pretty hard on themselves and you know what? I admire the s***t out of them. Not that I think people should beat themselves up but people who tend to be hard on themselves are doing so becaus...
19
|
I always feel so shy towards people related to me. Like, saying I love you to my parents is harder than what I've thought it would be. I appreciate and want to meet people who are not afraid to say what they feel and what they have been through ...
0
|

Categories: Emotional Health, Friendship, Health

I Adore People Who Are Not Afraid to Share Their True Feelings | Similar Worlds