This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Have Skinny Dipped

One night with my gf at the time and some friends. Water was cold so I am sure there was shrinkage lol but in the dark no one could see ... right? LOL
0
|
I was working that summer as a counselor at a summer camp. We would have kids from Sunday afternoon through Friday afternoon every week. I lived close enough to home that I would usually go back for the few days in between, but not always. Near the e...
30
|
Camping with friends, a sunny morning or hot evening, stripping off and running into a lake where (hopefully!) no one can see :D Skinny dipping is fun and freeing :D
44
|
Just last week at the clothing optional beach.
5
|
We always skinny-dip off the dock at my dad's house.
5
|
It was pretty fun I did it at a party ^^
13
|
Yes absolutley, I think I was spoiled I grew up without having a swimsuit and only got one later on at 11. I could appreciate the difference in swimming bare and wearing a swimsuit. I know which I prefer and feels so much freer. We have let our tw...
46
|
All the time in my shower
11
|
I used to go to the canal with a few friends and we all stripped off to swim. There we spent hours having fun and playing games until we were dry again and we could redress.
16
|
When I was in college there was a pond out in the woods where people would go swimming. It was understood it was for skinny dipping. It was still a little awkward sometimes when you bumped into people you knew....
2
|
We live on an acreage and we have a pond on it and its pretty private and I have skinny dipped a lot in the pond
6
|
Many of my hiking trips involve a cooling off swim, or a long soak in the hot springs. It's a great way to lose the stress.
7
|
In the Liffey, in Dublin, too! I don't travel around with a swimsuit, and sometimes I want to join in with a swim!
21
|
I have been asked about this already! As kids we never went to the municipal swimming pool, we would have to go in town for that, and carry swimsuit and towel. Out in the country, you could just peel everything off and jump in. Drying off was done i...
20
|
I often go to the Brooke, or over to the lake or to the river and strip off to have a swim. I take one of the horses, bareback.
10
|
I do it a lot, especially when out with Demos or Panos on their bikes, we rude until we hit a good beach not too far from home and I strip off to go into the sea. They always shout: 'Afroditi efharisto!' And I have to dress quickly before ...
10
|
My friend has a pool with a nice privacy fence. Clothing optional all the time.
97
|
When I was fourteen I was out with a number of my friends, in the Parc des Buttes Chaumont, it had been a hot day and we were all wearing summer scruffies. I can't remember who suggested it, even prompted it, but we all stripped off and jumped i...
17
|
I have, In the sea in north Wales, the water there is always cold, very cold, but so liberating! It's little moments like that, swimming in the sea as the waves crash against the shore and the stars shine brightly up above me that makes me feel ...
0
|
Yep, and it nearly killed me. Turns out I'm really not very cold-tolerant...
41-45, C
0
|

I Have Skinny Dipped
Categories: Hobbies
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Have Skinny Dipped | Similar Worlds