I Dont Understand People

About half a century ago, the black population in the US fought for years to end racial segregation in the American civil rights movement. Now some black groups are demanding segregation from white people. So black people fought like hell to end segregation only so they could ask for it back years later?
1
|
OWTFWN · M
It is typical human behavior to want more for yourself. The NAACP should have been fighting to ensure all people are treated as equals. The American Negro College Fund same thing a reward based on race the same thing can be see with all races preferred behavior based on race EXCEPT if your white thing is you should not be treated better if your any race it should be based on your potential and merits to do otherwise is wrong and insulting to all...

I Dont Understand People

About half a century ago, the black population in ... | I Dont Understand People | Replies | Similar Worlds