Experiences

Ladies: What was it like getting a bikini/coochie wax for the first time?

[b][i][c=#002673]How painful was it? I've been thinking about doing it...[/c][/i][/b]
JustcallmeNameless · 31-35, F
It's not too bad
I have a high pain threshold but it always has me feeling like dying.
Get a good person to do it so they are quick.
Deadcutie · 13-15, F
I’ve never tried.. looks painful.. he just shaves me..
SailorMarz · F
I plan on doing it when i feel better about myself
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#7700B2]the first time sucked so much.. but I am a huge baby when it comes to pain and yet I keep getting it done. so that should tell you that it isn't so bad[/c]
silentkillx2 · 22-25, F
it felt good i came
SageAdvice · F
[@401672,silentkillx2]
i am kinda used to pain and i guess it wasn't so hard really the first time around - you kinda build up a lot of anxiety or excitement or probably both before you do - but it's pretty cool and okay really <3
Men: do you think it would pull your bawls right off? 🤔
My advice to you is use honey wax and cloth strips. Hard wax is a masochist’s dream.
ImRileyTheDog · 18-21, F
Never have
It depends on how you handle pain. The first time was the worst, but definitely not intolerable.
Gentlemickey · 70-79, M
Personally I just use Nair hair remover everywhere were my panties cover !! I wait a few minutes and I'm smooth and hairless front and back, and especially my little privates !! lol 🤗👙

Experiences