I Am Looking For New Friends

Anyone wanna chat?
1
|
Message me if you fancy a chat, love meeting new people.
17
|
I really am, and the key word is FRIENDS. I don't want "friends with benefits" or anything like that. I believe frienship is a light of life and life without true friends is a very sad and wasted one. I want someone to talk to, and to ...
24
|
I still listen to the song on YouTube from CollegeHumor title Honest Graduation Song. The title is so fitting to that song as it is dead honest. All the people/friends I knew from middle and high school along with college are now gone (not literally ...
0
|
Ones around my age so let's say 15-18
5
|
Yeah I am 😊 I would like them to be around me age so 15-19 I guess we can talk on Kik!!
1
|
I can honestly say that for a guy I talk a lot. I don't mind it perse, but it also depends on the energy of the other person. I just like to talk about stuff, doesn't matter what as long as it's clean. Meaning no pervy stuff or trading...
0
|
Why is it that on ep, people who seem to actually care are on the other side of the world so when it matters they aren't always there, or they delete their profiles eventually, or they just don't give a shit in the first place. Why is it so...
0
|
Someone to talk to who will stick around would be nice, just to take my mind off things.
0
|
I'm sick of being treated like I mean nothing to people. Just want someone I can talk to that will care, seems so much to ask these days. Would never have thought life would change so much, how it used to be, without a care in the world. And now...
0
|
Would anyone like to talk?
0
|
Would appreciate a good chat, feel free to message me to talk about anything (mostly) :)
0
|
Hi! Looking to make new friends. I live in NEPA. Tired of staying home alone on weekends would like to be able to go out and fun with a new friend or friends. I am a single mom whose kids are getting bigger and prefer to ditch me when the weekend get...
0
|

I Am Looking For New Friends
Updated: 1 yr ago
Categories: Friendship, Health, Parenting and Family

I Am Looking For New Friends | Similar Worlds