I Love My Sister

My sister has been struggling with really bad depression for a while now, and she just came into my room and we had a little conversation for the first time since she’s been home :) I think that’s a good sign of improvement and I hope she knows she can continue to talk to me about anything during this difficult time for her
18
|
rokrchik1211 · 22-25, F
Keep an eye on her. Sometimes if someone who has been deeply depressed for a while suddenly seems better, it could actually be a red flag. Sometimes when people make the decision to end things, it’s a relief to them because they suddenly see a way out and are happy about it. I’m so glad she talked to you and I hope it means she is starting to do better, but I just wanted to make you aware of this.
Effloresce · 22-25, F
Thank you:) I’m familiar with mental illness and red flags to look for in certain situations, unfortunately or fortunately, and I’ll be sure to keep an eye out. [@1024,rokrchik1211]
rokrchik1211 · 22-25, F
Your welcome. I truly hope it’s a sign of improvement for her [@563720,Effloresce]
Keaten · 31-35, M
I really wish for her well-being and that she gets better. I can't imagine how tough this must be but I keep you both in my heart.❤️ I hope she knows she can do no wrong or mess up and how successful she already is and that she is not alone.🤗
vetguy1991 · 46-50, M
Very good

I Love My Sister
Categories: Parenting and Family

My sister has been struggling with really bad depr... | I Love My Sister | Similar Worlds