I Love a Good Massage

Start At My Feet Work Your Way Up. Key To My ❤️
19
|
tonykaye · 56-60, M
God id pay to do that
darkclitchick96 · 22-25, F
Lol your one of few
tonykaye · 56-60, M
Lol 😁
M3JollyMiles · 26-30, M
Mademoiselle, may I have your permission to touch your alluring body and make you happy with my caring, tender and sensual touches?...:)
darkclitchick96 · 22-25, F
lol I like
M3JollyMiles · 26-30, M
@msbrown96: Merci beaucoup, Mademoiselle (Thank you very much, young lady). I express my benevolence by getting on knees and kissing your hand, a gesture of respect for a woman's beauty!...Hope you embrace this gesture...:)
MasterDvdC · 61-69, M
Take off your clothes. Lay down and I'll be right there. When I get done with your backside flip over and I'll massage the front, ending with a nice facial massage.
MasterDvdC · 61-69, M
If you were close enough to me I would actually be willing to do that. Not a massage therapist but have had some training and experience.
darkclitchick96 · 22-25, F
This sounds very nice 😌@MasterDvdC:
MasterDvdC · 61-69, M
It is. I love getting massages and giving them is fun as well. And a nice facial massage is not only relaxing but makes you feel as if you are really being pampered.
Well now is the time to pick up the old massage book lol. I had training but I forgot how to do it properly
daveal · 51-55, M
Ready, willing and able
I would LOVE to do that for you! 😍
Finegent · 56-60, M
and all points in between get special attention!
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
I would rub your feet.

I Love a Good Massage
Categories: Health

Start At My Feet Work Your Way Up. Key To My ❤️... | I Love a Good Massage | Similar Worlds