I Think This Is So True

I use to spend far too much time on the wrong people always trying to fit in not realising that none of that matters I am who I am and you either love or hate me either way I鈥檓 on your mind 馃槈

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/71/01/53/DreamyGypsy-hXMkO18xEhuQs8P.jpg]
12
|
badgay31-35, F
Now, what would one do when it's all now figured out?
馃[@983613,1nvertedsoul]
badgay31-35, F
[@920408,DreamyGypsy] So, Kiss is in Town???
Lol 馃槀 [@983613,1nvertedsoul]
JaggedLittlePill41-45, F
I totally relate
馃 [@1845,JaggedLittlePill]
Happyg4422-25, M
It's better to be unique and stand out than to be a mindless robot. I, personally, am deeply traditional Christian man, I frankly refuse to conform to this stupid, liberal society. Alot of people hate what i post about controversial topics but I don't really care. The Bible talks about being unashamed, and that is the way I try to live!
And good for you!! 馃 [@988248,Happyg44]
Stereoguy56-60, M
I fully agree. I hope you had a good day. :)
Maybe get a puzzle or read? Or watch a film? I know what you mean i myself would rather being doing something than sitting about! [@78387,Stereoguy]
Stereoguy56-60, M
[@920408,DreamyGypsy] For the first three days it felt like someone hit me in the head with a hammer. When I watched TV it would make me dizzy and that lead to a feeling of like motion sickness. 鈽癸笍
馃槩 oh that sounds horrible!! 馃挃 make sure you just rest then and be grateful that your on the mend now! 馃 [@78387,Stereoguy]
PfuzylogicM
There is a freedom in maturing and not seeking approval!
Absolutely true!! [@3118,Pfuzylogic]
Yeap very true
鉁岋笍馃憤[@740983,warnbrobeachlover1]
MonAmoursF
Yes! Boom 馃挜 lol 馃 馃帀馃檶馃徎
馃槡[@971552,Luthien]

I Think This Is So True

I use to spend far too much time on the wrong peop... | I Think This Is So True | Similar Worlds