I Wear Socks Outside

I've always been curious, has anyone ever got caught in a rainstorm when outdoors sockfoot? I have a few times and was ok with it but have wondered how others react to the situation.
4
|
Squidroid · 22-25, M
No I've never been caught outside in my socks when it starts to rain. Sounds pretty exciting and exhilarating though! It hardly rains here and we're actually kinda in a drought where I am lol
Squidroid · 22-25, M
Where did you go when you were caught outside in the rain?
Railfan50 · 51-55, M
I stay out and enjoy the experience for awhile before going back to the house.
nacnud · 31-35, M
Yes and usually to bring in washing. Usually not that dry by the time I have brought it all in.

Once that is done if there is no thunder I'll put on a pair of converse and just stand in the rain until I'm completely soaked. Find it freeing being out in such weather.

I've been caught in rainstorms when I've been out. If I am just heading home my view is not to worry and just change when I get home.

I Wear Socks Outside
You're wearing socks, but you just can't be bothered with putting on shoes to go outside to get the mail.

I've always been curious, has anyone ever got... | I Wear Socks Outside | Similar Worlds