I Survived a Car Crash

i dont remember the details, i was pretty young when it happened, like 4 or 5. a guy slammed into the back drivers side of our car. thankfully, my father and i were alright. worst that happened 2 me was a pretty decent cut on my left cheek
4
|
it took me a while to write this as it was very hard for me to put into words. i was told what happened by a off duty nurse that saw it happen and helped us out. the reason i am posting this is to try and help my self get over it. im going to miss ou...
8
|
My friend was driving, hydroplanes going around a corner and drifted around a I haul truck between a telephone pole and slammed into the back of the truck. Totaled his car an I almost lost my legs, if he had hit the truck about a foot forward i would...
0
|

I Survived a Car Crash
We have been given a second chance
Categories: Health

I Survived a Car Crash | Similar Worlds