I Remember My First Kiss

I had my first kiss when I was 14. I had met a boy at a friend’s party and I fell for him straight away. He was really sweet and he made me laugh. We talked all night and we kissed one another before we left the party. 💋
7
|
I had my first kiss with a boy when I was 13. We were playing around at his house (he was a nice friend; we were watching a TV series and eating snacks in his bedroom). I made a joke about the situation, telling him that this was the first time someb...
8
|
What about your 4th, 5th, 6th.....34th? I can't even keep track anymore of how many I've kissed and made out with. What about kissing with braces on? or someone who has braces?
6
|
It was horrible. Blah!
9
|
I had my first smooch at 17. What a joke. My boyfriend still teases me about it sometimes. Before we kissed, he already knew Id never been kissed before, and I told him to expect me to be nervous and act crazy if he ever tried to kiss me and he would...
2
|
It was pretty awkward. I’m surprised he didn’t run away .
6
|
I had a little record playing party at 14 and got kissed there. A few months later he was not interested. He said that's the way "it" goes.
5
|
The impinge is more than I could fathom. Such nostalgia...reckoning.
3
|
It’s one of the moments I’ll never forget.
19
|
I was really young, around 7 I think. My brother walked to me and asked me if I knew how to give a kiss and I said no, he said he saw adults doing it and he wanted to try it so he leaned forward and kissed me and I sorta figured it out right away and...
1
|
I was ten years old, at summer camp, lol.
5
|
My first kiss was nothing special. I was 15 and at a disco with some friends. A guy sent his friends up to ask me if I'd kiss him and I thought sure why not i'm young and might as well have a bit of fun. So I kissed him and it was surprisin...
9
|
Happened just last year. Sure I had been kissed before.. but not like that.
12
|
Absolutely....6th grade, at first house party I attended with girls & guys...I was decked out in my plaid skidz (holy s***t I’m so old), smelling fresh with Drakar cologne! Lol.
7
|
My first kiss was really weird. I was sitting with my friend who is also a girl when she suddenly leaned in and stole a kiss. I told here "what the hell was that?" and she started giggling and we both burst into fits of laughter. We didn...
8
|
My first real kiss was a bit embarrassing. I was 15 and was invited to a pool party, that ended up being my best friend, his brother, their dates and another girl named Teresa. Seems they forgot to tell me that I was the date for Teresa so their date...
3
|
I've only had my first kiss in literally my dreams, and then I wake up the next day and I realize that it didn't really happen! :( Oh well, sometimes I'm glad that it was just a dream, on the other hand, in case I wasn't a fan of ...
9
|
We kissed and cuddled each other when we were little girls, of course. But our first proper kiss was shortly after she had decided we were going to be girlfriends, last year. Her eyes sparkled with happiness and her soft lips brushed briefly against ...
3
|
Spring of 1981, on an exchange trip to Germany. I was just a couple of months shy of 16 and lying through my teeth about it so I could drink beer with my friends. A group of maybe eight of us (guys and girls) were sitting in a bar in Berlin, talking ...
1
|
I was 8 and It was shit, it's way too overrated. Everyone else was doing it so I thought oh why not and kissed some shreks child, he thought we were a couple.... I moved.
3
|

I Remember My First Kiss
For people who remember their very first kiss
Categories: Dating and Relationships, First Love, Romance and True Love

I Remember My First Kiss | Similar Worlds