I Love My Best Friend

Can we all appreciate her please?
19
|
I filmed a YouTube video with Ryan, but he was useless and it won't be happening again.
6
|
I feel so great right now because my best friend. Have help me see there is hope and good in having online friends.
3
|
I thought I knew her, but earlier today, I was talking to her dad, and he got drunk and told me things about her that I honestly shouldn't have known. He showed me who she really is, and I'll never look at her the same way again. God, just ...
3
|
I laughed http://www.puckermob.com/relationships/your-friends-isnt-a-best-friend-until-the-12-stages-of-friendship?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=PuckerMob
1
|
More than she will ever realise 😌 We have been in a relationship since September, but I can't remember life without her. I've just been going through my wardrobe. I think about 1/3 of the clothes belong to her. I even have a pair of her ...
3
|
She's the best. We've know each other for 14 years and we've been through everything together.
3
|
She's one of the first people that ever talked to me when I moved into America, and she's still my best friend.
7
|
Love these girls to death 😍 what would i do with out my best friends.
14
|
When I first joined EP, I was lucky to come across a wacky bunch of wonderful people a few of whom quickly went from being strangers to becoming close friends and we soon exchanged personal info along with more personal stories and details than what ...
10
|
We went to see Suicide Squad the other night, and he thinks I'm kind of insane like Harley Quinn. So we spent our time at work tonight with him doing my hair to look like hers
8
|
I'm so happy that my friend is still my bestie after I told him about me. He said we will be friends no matter what and I love him for being there for me ever since I told him around 6 years ago. Today I started doing a little nail polish that w...
3
|
Manny, you have been my best friend since the day I met you. You didn't know it yet, but I did. >_> Any who, you are absolutely positively fantabulous. ^-^ You is adorbs, your music taste is crazy amazing, and you are a very caring person....
100+
0
|
He has four legs and he's furry but he always listens and he doesn't leave me when I start crying.
0
|
My best friend is a part of my heart... The one who can wipe my tears and put on a pretty smile on my face... The one whose presence fills warmth and happiness in me.... If you're reading this sonika, I just want to thank you for all the love an...
0
|
he is leaving to go to basic tomorrow and today is the last I'll see him.... I'll miss him so much.... he is litterly my best friend......
0
|
Okay, in the past I told me crush how I feel and she didn't exactly feel the same (Note above is her response to me giving her a note confessing my feelings). However, now things seem to have changed. She is now my #1 best friend and she is show...
0
|
My best friend is also my crush who i think i love, but that doesn't matter at the moment. What matters is that i want to hang out with her. Any suggestions of what to do? It can be a date like situation, just not too coupley. I would also love ...
0
|
8 years together! Best days of my life 😋love this girl.
2
|
me and Jenna are best friends we have been since Kindergarten 30 years ago after college she moved away and got married and had 2 girls Katie and Jordan then in October 2013 when her husband passed away suddenly me and Jenna got back together she and...
0
|

I Love My Best Friend
Categories: Friendship, Health

I Love My Best Friend (Page 2) | Similar Worlds