I Live Life

there's comes a time when you learn that money isn't everything

I remember when I was a teenager to my mid 20s that I was risking my life for money. Chasing after it. I realize it now money is worthless we give it value. Funny how I had to have money to finally figure this out. Family, happiness, health and having people around you who care are more important
HannahSky · F
Very true ☀️
I don't see a fat man. Who took over your account? 🤔
well part of that is true but if you want anything in life u need money and with how everything is getting more expensive due to inflation you need more money now to get by.
mrlopez · 26-30, M
[@1178169,undetermined] not happiness you can't buy that. More Money just brings more problems
[@1161949,mrlopez] it can but sadly u need money to get by in life, house, car, food, bills ect ect. just the necessities and having money makes it where u dont have to worry about any of those things.
HatterM · 46-50, M
I've never thought money isn't everything, but not being as greedy for it has also meant I have less materially and am often looked-down upon because of that.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
That part
Rayan1990 · 26-30, M
Exactly
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
Money is everything here in rich Paraguay. Every day is a party with endless varieties of beans and onions.
♫Got some money, got some cash; I'm rich, and now I'm sad...♫
~Bill Wurtz

I Live Life