I Love My Boyfriend

He's da best
5
|
just to make things clear, I’m asking for advice on what to say to him, there’s no way I’m going headfirst into this moment without knowing what to say, also not playing the victim, as I agree that both sides need to work on the situation together I...
3
|
So, um. Today was our 8 year anniversary, and I posted a story on how he had convinced me on going to a different restaurant than we usually go to. Well, he took me to down town, and we went to The Capital Grille, it was amazing. Everything was absol...
15
|
Tomorrow is our 8 year anniversary. We’ve been dating since high school, but we’ve been friends since middle school, and it’s honestly unbelievable. We always celebrate our anniversary at the same restaurant, but this time he swears he found a better...
5
|
I love my boyfriend dearly, and I have to say, he's gone through an event where it's all dawned on him that he has no money left, this particular event meant a lot to him, so when he found out the bad news, he sort of laughed it off and was...
1
|
He’s trying to be romantic, awww 🤗 “Trying” 😂
7
|
Sometimes I wonder to myself what did I do to deserve you? I'm not the smartest, most beautiful, or talented but you still saw something in me. You took a chance and I love you everyday for it baby.
5
|
This is about to be really mushy, but I'm more of writing this for me. I am likely obsessed with my partner and its quite apparent among my friends. Hes the first thing I talk about whenever I come home and the first thing I think about in the ...
8
|
Lovin’ him.
6
|
NYE celebrations.
13
|
11 months today with him. I can't wait for 1 year.
5
|
I am so thankful that i have the most amazing man by my side, who is not only my best friend, but my soulmate too. Ever since he walked into my life, he’s changed it for the better. I have never been happier, and i only hope that i’ve made him as hap...
19
|
Hello lm jellybean I'm deeply in love with you Tim Your everything I could ever hope for in a boyfriend, your my best friend as well,. My heart beats a thousand times a minute when I think about you, my body temperature rises my cheeks flush and...
2
|
What can I say.... He makes a cloudy day sunny He handles my crap by giving it back to me He is the ultimate alpha male He knows when I need to laugh and when I need to cry He knows when to hold me and when to leave me be I couldn't ask for bet...
6
|
I just got wifi for the first time in a few days and all of the texts he said he wants me to see while I'm gone are coming in at once and it's all so amazing
4
|
He's so silly. He curled up into a caterpillar using a blanket when we were hanging out today. And when I was using his hand to pet his own head, he was still petting his head after I stopped controlling his hand.
5
|
It's late, but I wanted to post something for him. This is Ainsley; he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Happy Valentine's Day!
5
|
He's one of the only two people that can still put me in a decent mood since my life completely fell apart
2
|
Tonight he made the sweetest suggestion. We were discussing christmas gift ideas for his niece and he said he thought it would be nice if we made a list of funny/sweet/memorable things she did throughout the year and give them to her each christmas. ...
8
|
"Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful Makin' love with you is all i want to do Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true And everything that i do is out of lovin' you La la la la la la la... do do do do do No ...
2
|

I Love My Boyfriend
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Love My Boyfriend | Similar Worlds