I Love My Boyfriend

I Love My Boyfriend
Baby, I am so deeply connected to you...
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
My boyfriend said at 4am “as soon as it gets daylight I’m going to get us donuts from the bakery” and it’s 7:30 now, so I nudged him and said “are you going to get donuts now?” And he said, “I said when it gets DAYLIGHT Maria, is it daylight? No.” An...
3
|
I Love My Boyfriend
How lucky am I to be able to say I’m in love with my best friend? Because of him, i know what it’s like to actually be loved, to be treated like a queen, to be spoiled and genuinely happy. to laugh so hard I am about to piss myself (lol happens a lot...
8
|
I Love My Boyfriend
He took me out for my birthday and it was amazing! Went out to eat, took a pottery class together then went dancing best night!! He's great😍
11
|
I Love My Boyfriend
He's da best
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
He’s trying to be romantic, awww 🤗 “Trying” 😂
7
|
I Love My Boyfriend
Sometimes I wonder to myself what did I do to deserve you? I'm not the smartest, most beautiful, or talented but you still saw something in me. You took a chance and I love you everyday for it baby.
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
This is about to be really mushy, but I'm more of writing this for me. I am likely obsessed with my partner and its quite apparent among my friends. Hes the first thing I talk about whenever I come home and the first thing I think about in the ...
8
|
I Love My Boyfriend
Lovin’ him.
6
|
I Love My Boyfriend
NYE celebrations.
13
|
I Love My Boyfriend
11 months today with him. I can't wait for 1 year.
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
Hello lm jellybean I'm deeply in love with you Tim Your everything I could ever hope for in a boyfriend, your my best friend as well,. My heart beats a thousand times a minute when I think about you, my body temperature rises my cheeks flush and...
2
|
I Love My Boyfriend
What can I say.... He makes a cloudy day sunny He handles my crap by giving it back to me He is the ultimate alpha male He knows when I need to laugh and when I need to cry He knows when to hold me and when to leave me be I couldn't ask for bet...
6
|
I Love My Boyfriend
I just got wifi for the first time in a few days and all of the texts he said he wants me to see while I'm gone are coming in at once and it's all so amazing
4
|
I Love My Boyfriend
He's so silly. He curled up into a caterpillar using a blanket when we were hanging out today. And when I was using his hand to pet his own head, he was still petting his head after I stopped controlling his hand.
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
It's late, but I wanted to post something for him. This is Ainsley; he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Happy Valentine's Day!
5
|
I Love My Boyfriend
He's one of the only two people that can still put me in a decent mood since my life completely fell apart
2
|
I Love My Boyfriend
Tonight he made the sweetest suggestion. We were discussing christmas gift ideas for his niece and he said he thought it would be nice if we made a list of funny/sweet/memorable things she did throughout the year and give them to her each christmas. ...
8
|
I Love My Boyfriend
"Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful Makin' love with you is all i want to do Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true And everything that i do is out of lovin' you La la la la la la la... do do do do do No ...
2
|
I Love My Boyfriend
My boyfriend is actually the best, dude. He's working at a grocery store to spoil me rotten... and I spoil him too. He cares so much about me, and I know he does. He didn't want to go to college when we first started dating, but after I exp...
3
|

I Love My Boyfriend
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Love My Boyfriend | Similar Worlds