I Want to Be Respected and Loved As I Am

I am 13 years old and feel that I am not respected by boys my age. Instead of seeing me as a person most boys my age see me as a little hottie. Guess what boys I am a real person with real feelings and I deserve to be respected.
2
|
It seems as if I'm easily disrespected. My siblings make plans and set me up. My Cuz who lives w me lies on me. I want to bring an end to this bullying. Some ppl ate taken more seriously than others. What can I do to be respected.
0
|
Give respect and take respect, because when you show respect to other people, it maynot be anything to you, but it maybe everything to them.....I want respect, I would return respect.
0
|
People think I'm rude because I'm very blunt but if me and you are going to get along then you should know that I don't lie. Your feelings aren't going to make what you're wearing look any better. I can't stand people wh...
1
|
Just Me... As a child I used to get upset if people didnt like me or the person they thought I was, but I can't be anyone else. I'd try so hard to be who they wanted me to be but it still didn't work. I'd ge...
0
|
Impressions... It is a big fear of mine that people place too much weight on appearances and first impressions. I don't know if this is necessarily true, but sometimes, I feel this way. Especially people who pride themselv...
0
|

Categories: Community, Want to Know

I Want to Be Respected and Loved As I Am | Similar Worlds