I Love the Rain

Upsetting people

I upset a woman on here today with what i thought was a innocent comment , some times i need to think longer before typing .
ZenPearl · F
You should change your username as well, because it looks like you just focus on breasts, and not what else she has to offer.
[@674752,ZenPearl] Yes some thing needs to be done . Thank you:)
ZenPearl · F
[@323117,lovebcups] you're welcome sweetheart. It happens. Apologize, and that's all you can do.
Bimyself · 61-69
OMG... Me too... seems I am forever sticking my foot in my mouth and pissing people off without trying to!
Ya know what no! Do not change! I am sick to death of judgmental pricks on this site making people feel bad for being themselves. If these idiots don't get you screw them it's their loss.
MartinTheFirst · 22-25, M
Sometimes they just read it the wrong way, not the way you intended
Keep your heart in the "right" place to avoid the walking on egg shells dynamic.
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
[@919584,TeaNTea] sounds like good advice for marriage too 😜
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Lots of snowflakes out there
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
Ehhhh. It’s another part of life. She’s just going to have to get over it or block you.

I Love the Rain
Travel