I Saw My Sister Naked

Growing up with two sisters and sharing a bathroom is was bound to happen, however my younger sister was more relaxed about being seen naked by me. I returned the attitude towards her and we saw each other naked often growing up. Oddly enough once we were both in high school is when we saw each other the most. I don't know if it was the fact that we both played sports and had the same locker room mentality or what but it just seemed natural between us. Typically on the days either my sister or I were running late we were in the bathroom waiting naked to get in the shower when the other one was finished. I remember having conversations with my sister while I was in the shower and vise versa. Even after I graduated high school and was going to college we continued our bathroom habits. I would be shaving after a shower standing naked in front of the sink, my sister would come in take all her clothes off put her hair up and get in the shower like it was perfectly normal. It was perfectly normal for us.

It all seemed perfectly normal, comfortable and innocent. Sadly we never talked about it, but once she got her first serious boyfriend it all stopped almost as if the innocents was lost to her. Who is to say.
debbyundraped · 56-60, F
I grew up in very similar circumstances, although I had no brother just my sister and my mom. My dad too but he traveled for work a lot
ChilledStone · 26-30, F
That's a sign of a comfortable relationship, though I'm not surprised it ended when she got a bf... Never did that with my brothers though LOL
Feuerstern · 46-50, M
[@530389,ChilledStone] Thanks. I was nice back then.
FFurter66 · 56-60, M
Time changes things, sometimes sadly so.
nudydude · 56-60, M
nothing wrong with that. you are both humans and nudity is natural

Bare Hugs
Nudy
Rhodesianman · 56-60, M
My kids were raised nude so saw each other all the time it was the norm.
oaoaoa · 22-25, T
[@470110,Rhodesianman] boys and girls together or what?
Dave1369 · 26-30, M
That sounds like a healthy relationship
Feuerstern · 46-50, M
[@863846,Dave1369] I was. Nothing unhealthy about it.
Softandsweet2 · 31-35, F
That's interesting
Feuerstern · 46-50, M
[@1131,Softandsweet2] What do you find interesting might I ask?
Softandsweet2 · 31-35, F
[@716054,Feuerstern] interaction between siblings. I'm an only child so I missed a lot.

I Saw My Sister Naked