2000, reubles reignites a flame
the summer of 2000, while reubles was making the rounds, selling ~redacted~ to party goers. he takes a short detour by the liquor store where he purchase his favorite companion/libation a flask of ~redacted~. upon exiting he is greeted my the very person who crushed his heart 9 months prior... she invites him for a drive, where they reconnect and clear the air. after an awkward pause they share an embrace.
~the following hour has been redacted~
after being let out in the rain, reubles sets out to walk the 1.8km back home, demoralized, confused, and with a freshly reopened wound...
the following song would continue demoralizing him for the remainder of the summer...

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y]
3
|
Jackaloftheazuresand · 22-25, M
Is this like a madlib, I'm going to treat it like a madlib.

Redacted parts
1.Vibrators
2.Varnish
3.Reubles spent ten minutes pooping in a bag and 5 minutes vomiting, the remainder of the time he put the paper bag on his head and tried to eat a raccoon that he found.
PoizonApple · 36-40, F
More evidence to support my suspicion.
reubles · 36-40, M
hmmm... one of these days i'm going to have to photoshop myself next to that guy in order to prove you wrong...
PoizonApple · 36-40, F
Grohl until proven innocent.

2000, reubles reignites a flame | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds