Welcome, newcomers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances.
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/28/61/46/calicuz-zRdqXXEfp-b.jpg]
6
|
Edited: 2 yrs ago
starrybunny · 26-30, F Best Answer
I got a lot of problems with you people.
The too serious old people.
Noahkahol · 61-69, M
And an aluminum pole and feats of strength that end up with someone crying.
calicuz · 51-55, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/28/61/49/calicuz-G1BKHOPx6-b.jpg]
Noahkahol · 61-69, M
@calicuz:, you couldn't bake that potato if you had a sixteen gigawatt microwave. *puts hands on head* I lost my train of thought.
calicuz · 51-55, M
@Noahkahol: "You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe...... I lost my train of thought."
JarJarBoom · 36-40, F
Uh...i spend way too long tying my shoes
LachrymoseLamer · 46-50, M
You must be in Australia?
calicuz · 51-55, M
No, America. 🇺🇲
LachrymoseLamer · 46-50, M
@calicuz: Wow. That episode was on tv here less than an hour ago!
calicuz · 51-55, M
@LachrymoseLamer: Pure coincidence..... I swear. 🔮
Noahkahol · 61-69, M
What is wrong with this country's inventors today?

The cream cheese I spread on my toasted bagels gets too soft... unless I put the cream cheese on in the cold garage...then it turns out perfect. I found this out after many years of toasting and eating my cream cheese bagels in the cold warehouse.

Someone needs to invent a bagel surface chiller or something to keep the bagel warm and the cream cheese cold. Get on this now cuisinart, it's 2016 for crying out loud. Sure you came out with the un-sharp lid can opener a few years ago. But what have you done for us lately?
calicuz · 51-55, M
IKR, they can make self driving cars, but they can't perfect cream cheese.... lol...
Noahkahol · 61-69, M
@calicuz: Food inventions is the great inspirer of dreams...Conversely, it can be your worst nightmare and source of irritation.

Updated: 1 min ago

Welcome, newcomers. The tradition of Festivus begi... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds