Have you ever seen a ghost?
Tell me about it
3
|
iamnoor · 18-21, F
nooooooooooope
Sorta.
MikefromEP · 51-55, M
I have had people that will not stay at my house anymore...including family. Put it that way
I saw my parents standing in the hallway after my moms death but I am thinking it was an emotional hallucination since I was under so much stress at the time.
Oh wow...
@chasingMonday: I should ad it was not frightening at all, in fact it was comforting
That's good :)
I get hypnogogic hallucinations -where you see things but think you're awake
MikefromEP · 51-55, M
Lucid dream
@MikefromEP: isn't that where you know you are dreaming? :-)
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, M
Dont believe in ghosts
FurryFace · 61-69, M
it was a bright sunny day on a dirt road in the country , i was young walking along and in the distance i see a tall man all in black coming my way , we get closer about 4 or 5 ft away i look at his face under his hood , only he has no Face its pitch black , no nose , mouth or eyes , i freak run a little and jump a small fence turn around and he's gone , its open field , no where to hide , i'm certain i saw death in personage , i slept between my step parents that night as i was afraid he was coming for someone but not me , my step father died a while later , Mysterious circumstances
wow!

Have you ever seen a ghost? | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds