It's been said that some users here have obvious mental and/or emotional problems, and we coddle and enable them. Any truth to that?

ImmortalDreams Best Comment
True. We are enablers and that doesn't help anyone.

Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
blackcar · 26-30, M
melissa001 · 51-55, F
Well I have depression and panic attacks and no one has ever coddled me. Just saying.
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@507791,melissa001] Hoping that's true. Best to you.
Ah duhhhhhh
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
It is a ghetto for those that don't fit in elsewhere... So probably yes..
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@516864,ozgirl512] That's an interesting description. A ghetto for those that don't fit in elsewhere. ....Then are misfits accidentally making the conditions of other misfits worse? A site of downward spiraling people (and maybe not even aware of it)?
ozgirl512 · 26-30, F
[@549497,uncleshawn] some will feed off of similar people with similar personality types... Some will get get and listen to a more balanced point of view... Like life, it's variable
😑 No comment.
checkoutanytime · 41-45, M
Historically speaking, freebies & homosexuality is the lowest mental class. "You've got to work to succeed "

https://youtu.be/SVOuYquXuuc
Thanks for the BC.
There may be some truth to that. I'd say it's more true that SWeeps often allow themselves to get butthurt by the mentality ill and then lash out, rather than demonstrate they are bigger than that
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@22111,ImperialAerosolKidFromEP] Interesting point!
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
YESSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
It’s legitimately awful. And god forbid anyone sheds some light on the situation they all freak out like cockroaches [@549497,uncleshawn]
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] yeah, dont ever offer a solution that you yourself personally tried to deal with the same issue ...its like giving them the pin to a hand grenade that you're holding onto 🤣
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
[@912138,OogieBoogie] couldn’t have said it better 🤣
Stressedout · 26-30, F
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MilitantIrishman · 26-30, M
Me and my 13 other personalities don't know what you mean
Rolexeo · 26-30, M
I usually hold my tongue on this site
scabs · 46-50, T
I mean I know I have problems but I dont think anyone enables me
uncleshawn · 36-40, M
[@581014,scabs] I hope that's true. Best to you.
scabs · 46-50, T
[@549497,uncleshawn] I know they don't because I'm usually encouraged to find help
Peaches · F
Well it's a double edged sword.😎If you call them out some will say you're insensitive and uncaring and blah blah blah...SO damned if you do and damned if ya don't!🤐
[@364304,Peaches] and I was being genuine...I didn't mean to suck the life out of you , I was trying (apparently badly) to be supportive of your views.
Peaches · F
[@912138,OogieBoogie] Thanks, it's hard sometimes to understand what someone is trying to get across on line sometimes.🤗💐
[@364304,Peaches] true.
I don’t like that line of thinking because it’s a place for people to express and by saying things like we and it’s been said, you’re automatically creating some system of what should and shouldn't(within reason of course). It’s boxing people into categories…nope. Not doing it.
Personally ....I'm so messed up even i don't know where to start....why bring my shit here when I want to escape it for just a little while!?

I'm fucked up, not sadistic 😁