Before getting married the Minister said to me that 'monogamy' was the cornerstone of Western Marriage. I thought this a little strange but did take

his advice, all of my bedroom furniture and the flooring on the sitting room are all made from solid monogamy, it is a beautiful wood but not sure why it is so important in marriage...Does anyone know the answer to this?
Mamapolo201670-79, F Best Comment
That's so if you get out of line and think about straying, she can bash your head into a nice substantial piece of furniture.
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] 馃幆

Penny41-45, F
Holy mahogany! 馃ぃ
Degbeme61-69, M
no silly he meant that marriage means doing the same thing every day until you do things in your sleep

there is no more dating - you're doing everything by muscle memory...

it's the same thing every day all day

you know monogomy
Oneofthestormboys51-55, M
I鈥檝e tried to get my wife to play Monogamy every day since we got married. God knows how many times I鈥檝e passed 鈥淕O鈥 or been to jail by now.
GJOFJ361-69, M
The more hard wood the happier the marriage
Becksta36-40
[@11768,GJOFJ3] Doesn't explain why baseball bats aren't made of mahogany, though... 馃槆
Keepitsimple51-55, F
My priest said be fruitful and multiply. I told him to pay for the kids then. Was he trying to tell me to make sure I have sex often?
馃槀..I like a nice monogamy finish myself
NorthwestM
[quote]but not sure why it is so important in marriage..[/quote]

Ever tried fucking on cardboard furniture? You need some solid furniture for all the fun stuff.