I Learned A New Word Today…

Decuplets…..a woman in South Africa gave birth to decuplets….she thought she would have octuplets but whoops the doctors missed two.

I hope she has plenty of help cause she’s gonna need it for a few years.
4meAndyou · F
What the heck is the matter with Decu Mom and Octo-Mom? She's NOT young, either. How in heck is she going to keep an eye on TEN toddlers? Brain is disconnected, apparently.
4meAndyou · F
[@16806,cherokeepatti] I was reading a wonderful book a while ago, called the Number One Ladies Detective Agency, and after her mother died, the heroine of the book was raised by an infertile Cousin of her mother. I guess in some parts of Africa if a woman can't have children, she can be set aside and will be mistreated by her husband's family and even by her own family.
losthorizons · 51-55, M
[@387713,4meAndyou] yes. Listen to her. She won’t be able to afford 12 kids. Ridiculous. In America she would live off the system, not sure there. Glad she isn’t here. Brood sow
losthorizons · 51-55, M
And you wonder why bill gates wants to depopulate ?????
losthorizons · 51-55, M
She a brood sow
losthorizons · 51-55, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] and I’m not mean. Think of the kids you moron
[@698770,losthorizons] you are blocked now
[@698770,losthorizons] You are disgusting😠
I hadn't seen this story. Just reading up on it now. She already had twins and claims she didn't take fertility drugs. 😬 I don't know if I believe that.

I wonder how Octomom feels about this.
akindheart · 61-69, F
i just saw that on yahoo. wow!
DawsonsGrove · 51-55, F
I would kill myself
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] That is a form of technological rарe the dосtor must bе рut in рrisоn it .
[@1211871,Max13] there are some doctors that are sociopaths.
Max13 · 26-30, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] If people are not nice every where , how can dосtors or engineers bе .
I hope she has a couple of sisters.