Do you ever just start looking up random shit on Wikipedia even if you know what it is already?

I was just talking to someone about freshwater, like, as opposed to seawater, and I decided to read about it on Wikipedia as if I didn't already know that it's just water with little to no salt concentration in it.
lonelyandyb · 36-40, M
Sometimes , mostly just to reassure myself
TUFKAL · 56-60, M
I end up in some weird places following Internet searches. I started yesterday reading about an English cricketer suspended fir Tweets he made 9 years ago, and ended up reading about the long snapper position in Americzn football.
helenS · 31-35, F
There's a lot more to say about the differences between freshwater and seawater, apart form the obvious fact that the NaCl concentration is much higher in seawater.
helenS · 31-35, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Did you use freshwater or seawater to make the wonton soup?
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@6602,helenS] Fresh, of course, but I did add salt to the broth after it was done cooking.
helenS · 31-35, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] In fact you made artificial sea water! 😏
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
Oh yeah, often, I can spend hours on Wikipedia reading random encyclopaedic entries.
MethDozer · M
Yeah I do that a lot to get sleepy for bed.
DangerDingus · 31-35, M
I usually find out mundane things like that after going down a rabbit hole of something else entirely... So according to one of my coworkers, actual vanilla is taken from a beaver's ass.
BlueMetalChick · 26-30, F
[@428650,DangerDingus] ...what in the world?
DangerDingus · 31-35, M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] I'm sure there's more to it than that 🤣
Harlequin · F
Google....a ton of google till I.m sick of it xD
Crazywaterspring · 56-60, M
Google maps is great for looking up random stuff. North Korea is just weird.
MagnifiqueGirl · 22-25
there is a random article option