What would you do if some of your family members, say, refused

Allelse · 31-35, M
Refused what?
ZenPearl · F
[@415694,Allelse] the vaccine?
Allelse · 31-35, M
[@674752,ZenPearl] The same as I'd think of anybody not getting it, I'd think they were being stupid in not taking it.
Mrsbetweenfatandfit · 26-30, F
Same as those of my family that chose to get vaccinated. Hope for them to remain healthy. Not sure there’s something else to do. My family can make their own choices like the rest of us. 🌷
eyeno · M
Better hope they can Hunt well and survivalists by nature.
Tres13 · 51-55, M
Their bodies they are the boss
Tres13 · 51-55, M
I will .she bs[@448270,BizSuitStacy]
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy] [@476434,Tres13] People like you are so easy it's almost boring.
[@476434,Tres13] she did and she's covered up all her dumb comments too.
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
A bit too late for that since most of us have already got either completely vaccinated, or have fresh antibodies inside us after beating the infection some time ago.
[@627992,Graylight][quote]I offered the current CDC advice as a way of spreading information. Not everyone is the dysfunctional loose poison you are.

Don't like the science? Stay under the rock.[/quote]
Wait...did you say science, again? The person under the rock is The one unwilling to challenge scientific points of view. The one's who stand up and lie in front of cameras saying the science is settled. Had you been alive at the time, you would have mocked Aristarchus for believing the earth was round.
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy]
[@627992,Graylight] now that is funny
Taking the vaccine is supposed to be an individual choice. Communities refusing the unvaccinated to shop for things like food are, in essence, forcing them into it. I suspect that will create legal issues as the vaccine is still experimental.
Graylight · 46-50, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy]
[@448270,BizSuitStacy] Being able to go shop is a privilege. A choice also means the consequences of making a choice.
[@346344,PicturesOfABetterTomorrow]
You've got 2 shops in this village. Not a lot of options. Probably none remotely close by. So how about the person who is severely allergic and cannot be safely vaccinated without going into anaphylactic shock? How about the person in the situation where vaccination violates their religious beliefs? As I said previously, the delivery service they offer is their get out of jail free card.

But seriously...both vaccinaton AND a mask? I can understand one or the other.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
I don't know of any family members who have been vaccinated. Are we saying face masks don't work now?
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] have you seen Fauci's email from Feb of 2020 where he said that masks are ineffective because viral particles are too small and pass right through? He was actually being truthful that time.
BreezeyBree · 56-60, F
[@448270,BizSuitStacy] I didn't see it and didn't need to. I already knew it was B.S. to force people to wear face masks and to "fact check" other doctors and say their views were lies and not accurate information. I'm sorry... my question was mild sarcastic irony. :)
[@1210541,BreezeyBree] I know, I picked up on the sarcasm. 😁 Thinking a surgical mask will stop something as small as a virus makes about as much sense as thinking a chain link fence will stop mosquitoes.