can a house ever be rid of cockroaches?

I just saw someone’s living conditions and it was infested with roaches. Is this house ruined forever? I heard they are very hard to get rid of.
BluntSm0ker · 26-30, M
No theyre too fruitful..
SkeetSkeet · 26-30, F
[@415169,BluntSm0ker] Hahah
mrlopez · 26-30, M
[@849619,SkeetSkeet] [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3FK1QYzKao]
Need to use boric acid and some natural spray….boric acid keeps on killing them. Yeah I lived in an apartment and they had a time getting rid of the neighbor’s roaches….ended up contracting with a boric acid spray company and did all of the apartment complexes…it worked really well.
Notanymore · 36-40, M
Most importantly. where is it?
ThriftStore · 46-50, F
[@519030,Notanymore] inner city
Notanymore · 36-40, M
[@778935,ThriftStore] difficult, but not impossible. Is it a warm climate or a cold climate?
Wiseacre · F
No idea...luckily, none here!
TurtlePink · 18-21, F
Ewww. Cockroaches are like a serious deal I remember when we wasnt allowed to go over to certain kid’s house because my parents were afraid that they will bring cockroaches over to our house even tho I’ve seen some roaches in some classrooms
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
I knew someone who lived like this and still question it to this very day. Worst infestation I’ve ever seen in my entire life
HannahSky · F
Serious bombing, call the exterminator.
butterfly1013 · 26-30, F
They can be hard to get rid of, but a few years ago, I Had a bis issue with them in my apartment which was always kept clean. Eventually my sister helped me bomb my apartment out. We also clean out everything and used baking soda and some other products to do a deep clean and every since then, my apartment has been roach free.. not one in sight. Nothing else worked for me, but that did.
PatKirby · 41-45, M
Must remove all open food scraps and store the good food in the fridge while applying roach powder, hotel traps, and stickies. After enough time has passed, they should be gone. That's how I took care of my roach infestation last year and they never came back.

This shit really works. You can get it at Walmart.
[@1160668,PatKirby] It will work if there are no damp places under sinks and other places where roaches like to hide. Has to be reapplied if that happens.
PatKirby · 41-45, M
[@16806,cherokeepatti]
Oh yeah forgot about that one. It's worth it.
InHeaven · F
No ,chemical extermination . Call professional exterminator. They will spray. Boom gone
Azlotto · M
Yes. This stuff is the killer of bugs.

Northwest · M
If it's an apartment, then the entire building is infested and you would need to have everyone do it at the same time.

If it's an individual home, then you can get an exterminator to take care of the problem.