If the Earth is a globe then how come the people in Austria don't fall off...looks like 1/0 to the Flat Earthers.

Look with your own eyes, research for yourself. NASA has been giving us this lie since 1656.
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M Best Comment
Have you seen where Austria is?馃槈

Thank you for the Best Comment
whowasthatmaskedman61-69, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] Good.. As long as we are clear...馃槈
Haroldhugh51-55, M
[@621893,whowasthatmaskedman] Thank you Sir, crushing my cap in my hands.
chubbysteve9951-55, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] keine Wallabys in 脰sterreich, Wallabies are in Australia, opps i forgot, some think that Australia is fictional as well. Can I have a tinfoil hat please.

Max1326-30, M
Gravity .
Haroldhugh51-55, M
[@1211871,Max13] Sorry Sir but I fail to see what gravy has to do with this. Do they rub it on their boots to make them stick to the underside?
Max1326-30, M
[@1202442,Haroldhugh] If 褍芯u can pull it 芯ut to rub on boot then it is fin械 it , but to a size of Earth , a human is only like a dust . If dust stick to fast running car , imagine how much dust (or organisms) can stick to giant globe .
badminton61-69, MVIP
Climb a tree
Imagine a vast plane with but one tree smack in the middle. If the earth were flat, your vision would extend exactly as far while standing at the base of the tree as it would when at the top of the tree. However, the farther you climb, the farther your line of sight will extend to the horizon.

That's because parts of Earth that were concealed from view by its curvature are now revealed because your position has changed.

spjennifer56-60, T
If the Earth really was flat, the cats would have knocked us all off already! 馃檭
[@605026,spjennifer] I [b]love[/b] it ! 馃樄
happilymarriedguy56-60, M
Didn't realize NASA has been around since 1656, that's 365 years
uncleshawn36-40, M
By "Australia", do you mean West New Zealand? I prefer to use the newer names for countries.
MilitantIrishman26-30, M
The earth is shaped like a pancake