Ah man so Boris Johnson said to vaccinate the whole world by the end of 2022 (after that they will want to chip the whole world the same way)

Sigh so if thats the case ......they will not let me back out of “re education” camp ever. I never thought that it will be so soon... 2022 might be my last 😞
ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA..

I wonder when they start gassing the non conformists with the useful idiots finally snap out of their trance?
[@537009,MissFugger] and just a few days after Fauci was exposed as a liar and a murderer..
almost like their doubling down now out of shame.
We’re going full jackboot now 😎🕺
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
[@537009,MissFugger] meanwhile, red states are passing nullification laws and making it illegal to punish/discriminate those who refuse vaccine 👍

not sure what blue states plan on doing for future elections after they've run off a good portion of their electoral college... 🤔
MissFugger · F
[@597698,wildbill83] really.... idk
Not worried. It won't. I realize a lot of people woke up and fighting back.
MissFugger · F
It will be federal law[@860047,BeatMySelf2Pain4Perfection] Who can fight against laws??? ....they will go to jail for breaking it.

Thats it its too late now
Is Boris Johnson in charge of the whole world?
MissFugger · F
Well....the Queen pretty much is....and Vatican[@16806,cherokeepatti] 😩😩😩 i am dead cause I’m not taking anything...beginning with this stupid euthanasia shot and ending with the chip. I am just not with that
[@537009,MissFugger] mmm not so sure about the royalty or the Vatican any more
MissFugger · F
Definitely [@327405,TheOneyouwerewarnedabout]
wildbill83 · 36-40, M
anyone who tries to force a vaccine or implant on me will get an implant of their own...

made out of lead... 🤷‍♂️
MissFugger · F
Sigh ...[@597698,wildbill83] sad sad times 😩 I am not with that shìt either... They will take me the first day NYS tries to enforce new laws
Xipooh · 26-30, M
Chip people?.
Xipooh · 26-30, M
[@1149,MrBrownstone] I hope you're joking on many levels lol
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@877165,Xipooh] Nope
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.