Should i just give up

Society is stupid. They say shit to me on the internet like the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I don't work hard enough when in reality I'm a manager, been since I was 22 working 45 to 50 hours a week. They say it's because I live with my parents, when I've had my own apartment since I was 23. They say it's because I never went to college when I did and I even graduated too.

Honestly I could make a million dollars a year and there'd always be someone who makes more, has a bigger house, has more cars than I do and I would never be "the best"

Women on the internet say they want a man over 6 foot, and here i am (over 6 foot) and they are dating guys SHORTER than they are. So I ask them, what the deal is, and they be like "height doesn't matter, I prefer that short fat guy because he's cute". I'm beginning to think Darwin is real moron.

There's a better chance of Allah existing than anything Darwin came up with being truthful lol 馃槅
ScarletWitch26-30, F
Maybe you're not looking hard enough cuz it seems like you're only looking at the bad sorts of women
Pinkstarburst51-55, F
Honestly, you sound arrogant. Most women don鈥檛 like that.
Pinkstarburst51-55, F
[@386170,ScarletWitch] I get that鈥ife is pretty edgy for a lot of us these days. 馃
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@6912,Pinkstarburst] why shouldn't I be? I worked really really hard for it... and for WHAT?
Pinkstarburst51-55, F
[@1201426,YesTheYahooligan] I鈥檓 sure you do. But what fulfillment do you get from bragging about it? Just be yourself. Enjoy what you鈥檝e earned but don鈥檛 let it define who you are on the inside.
Natasha2020F
Chill out, math won't get u there.

In fact thinking is the least helpful thing u can do.
1490wayb51-55, M
they want to be entertained, made to laugh and have fun, spend all your money on them and then its good bye turkey.
they want a world class bullshitter
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@1144409,1490wayb] I'd love to but they never give me the chance.
MarkPaul22-25, M
Try relating to women.
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@8638,MarkPaul] What am I supposed to tell them? I'm an egotistical sociopath who cuts himself everytime he makes a mistake, think about suicide all day and night, and walks around the city like a bum because he's bored and has nothing better to do? That or i could tell them I drive my own taxi since everyone who works under me can't seem to find their own transportation to work??? Lol, life is a joke. I should just give up. Fuck this shit.
MarkPaul22-25, M
[@1201426,YesTheYahooligan] Well, honesty usually works out best. But first, work on your anger management.
TurtlePink18-21, F
That can be very frustrating. I don鈥檛 think you鈥檙e doing anything wrong maybe it鈥檚 just them maybe they suck.
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@526179,TurtlePink] 馃槅 馃ぃ your comment at least made me smile a little.
TurtlePink18-21, F
[@1201426,YesTheYahooligan] So glad I got you smiling. You needed it 馃槀馃馃
deadgerbil22-25, M
Don't rush into getting into a relationship. And just because someone is the 'best', with the most money, etc, isn't a sure way to relationship success. Celebrity, etc get relationship woes all the time.
SkeetSkeet26-30, F
Lower your standards and they'll come flocking to you hahah
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@849619,SkeetSkeet] my family brought me to this country for a better life. Better than I could ever have in Lebanon. And goddammit I'm not letting their efforts go in vain.
SkeetSkeet26-30, F
[@1201426,YesTheYahooligan] She'll come around eventually
Viper31-35, M
Usually personality for the long term... also timing, got to meet the right person, when they're available.
Filth18-21
you sound entitled
YesTheYahooligan22-25, M
[@1207133,Filth] Am I REALLY though?
Filth18-21
[@1201426,YesTheYahooligan] expecting to have a partner because you have ___ or ___ is entitlement. you can have so many good qualities but it doesnt mean you have the right to a partner or that people come flocking
people are people
you have to bond with someone
its like making friends with a male friend

also you look like you base your worth off of if you can get a partner
become confident in yourself first