I forsee an Israel where nothing will be done.

Their government going forward is gonna be a mess of conflicting ideologies and positions.
JoeyFoxx · 51-55, M
Years ago, diverse governments were the most productive
[@802348,JoeyFoxx]just the perception changed
Kwek00 · 36-40, M
As long as these conflicting ideological positions can make a compromise and stick to it... then they have reached pretty much what the system is designed to do. The moment they start inn fighting things just stop functioning. But conflicting ideological positions in a governement, is something that proportional systems do all the time. And in a way, parties in 2-party ot 2,5 party systems do it too.
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Honestly this partially just looks like an effort to get Netanyahu out of politics so he can go under for his ✨Many Crimes✨ and then they'll restabilize to whatever ruling party for a while. I can't imagine a coalition like that lasting very long.
I'm confused you support Palestine or Israel?
Longpatrol · 26-30, M
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] my post is not really about support, just taking note the country's government might be a dysfunctional mess
Picklebobble2 · 56-60, M
Yes it's quite something to make Netanyahu 'the villain of the piece' if his removal might move the process on a bit.

Problem is it also sounds like a coup to deliberately exclude somebody/party from any sort of involvement knowing full well there are a dozen salivating power hungry wannabes just itching to sit where he is.