shame shame shame on man united

this is to by two banter buddies ned and nimby after the shocking behaviour of there fellow manchester united fans this afternoon at old trafford.rather than face defeat at the hand of the scousers and hand the premiership title to there noisy neighbours they deided to protest and have the game postpond 馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅
Havesomefun56-60, M
As a Leeds fan I thought that it was bloody stupid more to ruin the game the top 6 have all pulled out
smiler201256-60, M
[@1194876,Havesomefun] yes fair enough you are right what you say . they saw sense and pulled back from this crazy move . i am not actually being serious here just trying to get a bit of banter from my two manchester united buddies
Havesomefun56-60, M
[@3749,smiler2012] what u have manc friends 馃槅
smiler201256-60, M
[@1194876,Havesomefun] yes on here we have good fun and banter over soccer i am a liverpool fan see
Picklebobble256-60, M
Might be a hefty price to pay for that stunt.
Not clever
smiler201256-60, M
[@448576,Picklebobble2] maybe time will tell
ididntknow51-55, M
A bit of people power, I was thinking
ididntknow51-55, M
Do you actually know why the supporters did what they did
smiler201256-60, M
[@1157462,ididntknow] yes i do as i explained to this is more banter with two united buddies ned and nimby
ididntknow51-55, M
Without the fans, football clubs would not exist, it鈥檚 the fans money that keep the clubs going, without them, the club would not exist, so I think the fans have a say, don鈥檛 you ?
smiler201256-60, M
[@1157462,ididntknow] yes you have a point but there are ways and means of achieving your goal
Burnley12336-40, M
I support their protest.
Picklebobble256-60, M
[@322755,Nyloncapes] Quite agree !
Don鈥檛 buy Sky either !
Nor BT Sports !

I don鈥檛 support what they did but totally understand why.
Nyloncapes56-60, M
[@422868,Burnley123] I support them but not the actions of the morons who went just for trouble and tearing down goal posts, the decent protesters there left
Burnley12336-40, M
[@322755,Nyloncapes] Yeah, United fans failed to stop the Glazer takeover because they wouldn't go so far. Now they have actually stopped a game and that is a serious move.
TUFKAL56-60, M
Only at a Man Utd protest would you find a rose drinker
NimbusM
Now, now, you know it was a bunch of Liverpoo fans disguising themselves as United fans to get the game abandoned fearing a massive loss and it succeeded.

Though it will be the only thing they have won this season. 馃槤

smiler201256-60, M
[@5946,nedkelly] wow ned has somebody upset you tonight
nedkellyM
[@3749,smiler2012] NO - It is time for the greedy owners to realise the game and fans are the most important
smiler201256-60, M
[@5946,nedkelly] i agree with you ned totally you are quiet correct . as i said this was only meant as banter a bit of a nimby question make the ammo then stand back and watch the results 馃槅
nedkellyM
Yes, I totally support this action. It is about time the owners of the EPL clubs remember without the total support from the fans the game would die.

Dream on about winning, ONE EPL title - Ryan Giggs has 13

How did Man Utd had the title to Man Shitty, they have been the better side all year
smiler201256-60, M
[@5946,nedkelly] ned calm down calm down as i put in my question this was only meant more as banter than a serious question for me you and nimby
nedkellyM
[@3749,smiler2012] I know it is call Aussie Sarcasm
smiler201256-60, M
[@5946,nedkelly] ha ha ha i thought you reserved that for the ashes series down under for any poms you meet 馃槅