What is the most annoying thing to you about grocery shopping?

I always find that when I know exactly what I want and exactly where it is, there is always someone standing right in front of it, in a way that I can't get to it.
Adstar · 51-55, M
When i go shopping the people who annoy me the most as the stand back Jacks and the stand back Jill's.. There are more stand back jacks then Jills but anyway...

Stand back jacks get into a line but stand back from the person in front of them by MILES.. and they stand there and don't move until all the people in front of them have been served.. And they get upset when someone walks in front of them.. Of course the person who walks in front of them has no idea the stand back jack is actually standing in the line.. You just want to scream at the idiots to MOVE FORWARD!!! But you just shake your head and roll your eyes at them..
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@889684,Carazaa] Nope.. These guys stand back Way more then the recommended gap.. These guys where standing back years before Covid came onto the scene.. this has nothing to do with Covid..

Oh and i never trust the WHO.. they are corrupt and in the pockets of the communist party of China.. They have lied for China and covered for China in regard to Covid.. Do you know where the head of the WHO comes from? Eritrea a communist super oppressive state in North East Africa..
Carazaa · F
[@1086573,Adstar]
Jesus says,

"[b]These are those who love me, those who keep my commands"[/b]

[b]"Love your enemies, and pray for those who despitefully use you"[/b]
Adstar · 51-55, M
[@889684,Carazaa] I don't see them as my enemy.. They just frustrate me exceedingly..

Grateful4you · 61-69, M
Folks who ignore store policy and don't wear the damn mask like the rest of us. I'm now fairly immune but not everyone is. Some people have NO regard for others.
MeowsoliniReturns · 46-50, F
[@881002,Grateful4you] Sounds good! Enjoy your dinner! Love you lots! 🤗
Grateful4you · 61-69, M
[@1079831,MeowsoliniReturns] 🥰 (((HUGS)))
Carazaa · F
[@881002,Grateful4you] It makes me so mad when people don't follow the rules and just love to rebel because they can, when it can actually kill someone.
Going and they not have something on my list. 😠
[@78387,Stereoguy] yes especially if I need it for a recipe I want to make.
[@16806,cherokeepatti] Yes!
Yeah and we aren’t supposed to stand close to anyone so it’s even more annoying. I try to get my shopping done in the morning during the week and not during busy times.
BalmyNites · F
I hate it, all of it 😬
AlexaiSchlomokov · 46-50, F
Yep me too exactly!!
SweetMae · 61-69, F
Self check out! The bagger is lousy. 🤭
StarLily · 46-50, F
What [b]isn't[/b] the most annoying thing to me about grocery shopping?🤭
reflectingmonkey · 46-50, M
people are so oblivious about where to leave their cart. they stop to look at something and leave their cart right in the middle of the isle, they have no idea that there is a universe in movement around them, life doesn't stop because they stop.
Bubbles · 31-35, F
yes I agree lol, also going from one end of the store to the other, then remembering you needed something from the first aisle, extra annoyance is as you walk back to the first aisle, all check out lanes are empty, but when you return, they are all filled with customers lol
chuck7882 · 56-60, M
[@348601,Bubbles] and I always get behind the person who has to argue with the cashier and question everything. One time a lady was actually arguing over ten cents, so I handed her a dime and said now please leave so I can get out of here
Bubbles · 31-35, F
[@701409,chuck7882] lol, that's great
Coffeequilt · 46-50, F
I spend too much
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
People are the most thing about grocery shopping. Also putting away everything, hate that too 😂.
chuck7882 · 56-60, M
[@10165,Iamonfire666] I'm just so happy to be home I don't mind putting things away
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Okay you can put them away then 😂[@701409,chuck7882]
alongalone · M
Thoughtless ones who take up the whole aisle. Also sometimes the horrible music playing I have to endure. It's tortuous..
I haven’t since the pandemic began, but my main gripe is people who send others to grab extra items while standing in the 15 items or fewer line.
MeowsoliniReturns · 46-50, F
What you said.
YoungPoet345 · 22-25, F
Not sure. Probably people standing all around and getting annoyed or distempered if someone needs to walk by and grab something where they are standing around in front of it like you said. Long lines. And really, the expense. I don’t like it when I haven’t gone in 3 weeks and I buy a lot of food because I have like nothing left at home and I see the receipt.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Too many variations on products. I bought almond milk and in bold letters it said "Original un-sweetened" Got it home and it tasted off, read the carton and in small letters it said mixed with coconut milk.
People with no spacial awareness to realize they’re in everyone’s way, parking their cart diagonally across the aisle or walking super slow in narrow aisles making everyone else behind them practically implode. That and people walking in front of you while you’re looking at something or about to grab something without saying, “excuse me”. I say “rude b!#$&” in my mind every time it happens.
SamtheDog · M
Yep, people - other people make it annoying
Dizzybubbles32 · 26-30, F
Yes! And if they walk in front of you without saying “excuse me”
Justmerae · 51-55, F
Waiting in long lines
Carazaa · F
I let most go in front of me saying [b]"go ahead of me"[/b]
The fact I go daily.