it’s officially really cold out, and i don’t have a boy to use to keep my hands warm💔

i get really cold hands and my ex had really warm hands so i would use his hands to warm mine up LMAOO so basically what i’m saying here is that i haven’t found new mittens for the winter
bearinthehalfwayhouse · 22-25, M
Lel, reminds me of my ex..... God damn it, I miss being shook awake by an icicle stabbing me in the chest. ┴┬┴┤•n•ʔ
[@1045785,bearinthemediumREDmansion] you just brought back even more memories for meeee
bearinthehalfwayhouse · 22-25, M
[@1132659,habibti] Sorry, pimp... A dawg just be reminiscing of the pissing.............. Up. Y'all know how it be. ┴┬┴┤•ᴥ •ʔ/
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
A user... I should have known. I'm tired of the viciousness, tbh.
[@8638,MarkPaul] turns out, it was mutual in different ways
MarkPaul · 22-25, M
[@1132659,habibti] Well... I suppose that's okay then. But, using each other can lead to unproductive co-dependency that is not healthy for anyone. I suggest a less self-absorbed focus and one that is giving of yourself [u]into[/u] the relationship.
johnbgood · 46-50, M
My wife uses me to warm up her hands as I tend to be warm all the time