Stupidity
I think we as bosses should have the right to smack your workers upside the head when they are fucking stupid and don't do what you tell them to dk

I don't mean damaging, just hard enough like you would a child.

Thoughts?
I dont see why not... some already treat us like we are kids anyways
StellasXOF · 36-40
I think it's wrong that you think it's ok to hit children..

Much less adults
StellasXOF · 36-40
Hmm
the guy that wrote this, wasn't serious. and most likely not even a boss. do you see the responses to it.. all designed to get the mentally deficient to get upset..
StellasXOF · 36-40
@SkyMike: 😒
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Thoughts? You sound like a dickhead.
Your even dumber than your nonsensical question

Hey big boss you must be hard because you can hit a child you fucking creep

Come an hit me ill kick the fucking shit out of you
every boss should smack only their own workers..
abe182 · 46-50, M
You're paying them to be there. They should listen and follow instructions. Otherwise why are you still paying them? No verbal or physical abuse is required.
StellasXOF · 36-40
Gibbs always smacked everyone tho.. And they seemed ok with it 😒

(On NCIS)
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
justme5600 lol i do not know if you have ever seen an American series called n.c i s and the boss Leroy jethro gibbs in the series has that precise attitude to his staff when they say something stupid [colloquially known as been gibb slapped ] tony denozo one of the agents is the most frequent recipient of a gibb slap [ if you go on to you tube and type in n.c.s.i gibb slapped you will see what i am talking about
JustMe5600 · 51-55, M
Huh, so none of you ever got spanked by your parents for doing something bad/wrong? I guess you fucks are the problem with this world
LilPrincess · 41-45, F
Oh bosses assistants should be allowed the same privilege seeing how some cover for their boss. I know I would smack the tar out of two of my coworkers who make my job ten times harder.