Have you ever been to a casino? If so, what’s your lucky game?
hlpflwthat · M
Losing money seems to be my game - and I've learned that may be happening intentionally!!

Black jack & slots. I used to enjoy the poker table but it's gotten too intense for my taste. Everyone is on their way to the World Series.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
I play the slots or roulette if I go at all. I don’t like losing money so $20 is my limit. I won the last time I went.
Ive been but never played.
I just wanted to break a $100 bill.
luctoretemergo · 56-60, M
I used to go to Vegas a lot.
Craps.
It’s got the best odds, it’s fun,
But takes a little time to learn the basics.
It always attracts a crowd!
NiftyWhite · 41-45, F
i worked at one ... the only thing that pays are the atms
Spokeskitties75 · 41-45, M
Well you can always win at Roulette as long as you have enough money to ride it up.
WillaKissing · 51-55, T
Yep. I met a couple at a casino in Missouri to buy a registered Rottweiler puppy off of them that I found on an internet search. When we got there we had a free room for the night, and had dinner in the restaurant. We were invited to come and gamble, but the other half of my we was my 15 year old daughter and she was not allowed in the gambling area. We watch people losing left and right from the door way for five minutes and then went to the pool. I have zero faith in ever betting or anything at a casino. I won't gamble away my hard earned money. But the free room and pool were nice.
MrAverage1965 · 56-60, M
I have been once for a meal and I did not gamble.
Elessar · 26-30, M
I'm not a fan. I prefer moving my finances strategically, without relying on sheer luck.