Does learning more about a person tend to make you like them less or more?
Typically less for me.
Edited: 3 yrs ago
More
It can work both ways
Peaceful · F
depends on the person.
NiteRaven93 · 26-30, M
Both sometimes
It really depends. But I am so god damn stubborn that I m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶ start to hate everyone.
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
All depends on the person. If it's someone I like, then, nearly always more. Why is it less for you?
I think I react that way out of past experience and my own anxiety. I tend to push people away the closer they get. I'm definitely not saying it's a good thing, which is what some people seem to think.
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
I wasn't thinking that. Was merely curious as to why you feel this way.
yeronlyman · 46-50, M
Usually more
But it depends...

It can vary but polarised towards more
Depends on the person.
cycleman · 56-60, M
then you have a small heart for others perspectives. you are not going to learn much of others and how to deal with them.
You clearly have a "small heart" for my perspective. Stop trying to judge and belittle strangers.
cycleman · 56-60, M
If I was belittling you , then I would have greatly put you down. Swearing what a stupid shit you are ... yadda yadda . I am not Judging, just forecasting a regret you are going to have in years to come by your thinking of liking others less. It is what I have done and I bet the vast majority of others. Hope you understand what I am saying and not be taking any offense, none is intended.
lucian · 22-25, M
more...

Updated: 1 min ago

Does learning more about a person tend to make you... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds