Update: It's been 1 1/2 hours, and the edible has not done anything yet!
because i know you guys care so much :P
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
That is terribly disappointing.
AliceinWonderland · 36-40, F
@TwiddlerOfThumbs: I'm sorry ms. thumb i saw your profile. how do i tell if it's working?
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
@AliceinWonderland: but! Or and... however! Since you are Alice I ought to treat you as Alice. Eat another dear.
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
@AliceinWonderland: When I've had them, it comes on suddenly. My lips or a leg or just my knee gets very cold. I feel tipsy and lose my sense of balance. For me it was a bit like being drunk.
DanielChristensen · 41-45, M
Could be 3 hours even I suppose. I had a friend who put quite a lot of weed into oil and cooked it slow for hours. Called me into the kitchen and the oil was a bright green. Some stoner magic. Strained out the leaves, made brownies with the oil. They took forever to kick but were extremely potent. Everyone who ate them got stuck. My friend Gino went home, sat down in front of his tv and stared at the blank screen for hours on end he said, with the remote just out of reach of his hand. I thought it felt like a fist squeezing my brain. :D
AliceinWonderland · 36-40, F
it was 11.5 milligrams

Update: It's been 1 1/2 hours, and the edible... | Miscellaneous | Similar Worlds